Am I Showing Sympathy for People Trapped in the Pleasantry of Satan's Lies?

I gave a thought on how frustrating it is that people would rather have the truth only when it's convenient. In short, it's always been pleasant half-truths over inconvenient truth. Whether you like it or not people are inclined to explode when their sins are exposed to them because they think they're basically good. People are inclined to get mad when the truth goes against their hardened hearts and minds. The question isn't only about how people react to the truth but also how do I react to people who don't want it?

There's no mistake people are stuck in the problem of Isaiah 30:10 and Jeremiah 5:31. The prophets are rejected for giving the unpleasant truth. Whenever I read Isaiah and Jeremiah I think about how people today are no different. A church that's full of people is usually a church that doesn't belong to the Body of Christ. How many people would want to join the popular crowd and the same people are most likely to say born again Christians are just jealous of them? David expressed his anger in Psalm 73 especially with the truth that God allows the wicked to prosper. 

It's normal to get mad at these people but the problem is am I showing sympathy to people enjoying their sin instead of getting mad at them? I tend to forget that they're blinded by Satan. Sinful living is usually like a comfortable bed. People indulge in a certain sin they enjoy because of the worldly motto that says, "If it feels good, just do it." People don't want the "If God says it's good then do it." People don't want to have any accountability towards God because they hate Him. They wish that He would just go away forever. It's a frustrating sight but am I mad because my pride was hurt or am I mad because such people are in the danger of Hellfire? I should feel sorry for people lost in sin and not get mad whenever my message is rejected. If the men of God in the past suffered in meekness and sympathy for sinners then I should do the same. 

I thought about it that I was once a difficult case. If God could forgive me for all those sins against me then why can't I forgive those who have done the same? I could go ahead and argue that they're not my brethren but it's no excuse. Christians are told to love their enemies and to pray for their persecutors. Fighting with people trapped in the pleasantry of Satan's lies will only make things worse. I can give out all the facts but such people are too blinded by Satan's lies. They would still laugh at the facts because they are wise in their own eyes and they do what's right according to their own eyes. I should feel sorry for them instead of quarreling with them.

See also: