Renewing My Mind Isn't an Easy Task, God Help Me

The Bible always has the command to renew your mind. The Bible commands that Christians are nto to be conformed to the ways of the world but are to be transformed according to the holy image of God. So what does it mean? 
Romans 12:1-3 
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

My favorite apologetic program as of current is by R.C. Sproul Sr. called "Renewing Your Mind" from Ligonier.org with all the useful links. Although I'm a Baptist and Sproul is a Presbyterian but I find myself entertained by the wide range of topics and teaching series, resources and blog entries that provide useful insights for the Christian life. But there are also other useful resources such as Alpha and Omega Ministries, Answers in Genesis or Grace To You for more information.

But it's not just acquiring knowledge but also growing in love. What's the use of me having all that knowledge if I just end up having no love? As much as I must acquire knowledge it must also translate to wisdom. As much as I acquire wisdom it must also translate into love. 
1 Corinthians 13:2 
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Also, when I acquire knowledge I should ask my motives. Am I doing it for myself or for God? Am I relying my own understanding or am I trusting the LORD with all my heart? That's what I want to ask myself as the month comes to an end. 

See also: