So I'm Not Scientifically Minded Unless I Believe in Evolution as Science?

Should I even be surprised that people today tell me I can't study science unless I believe in evolution? One thing that I need to emphasize is that evolution isn't exclusive to atheist and an evolutionist may also be a theist. Evolution itself has more theistic roots than atheistic roots. Almost every world religion buys Charles Darwin's creationism. What both atheistic evolutionists and theistic evolutionists have in common is to tell me that if I don't believe in evolution then I can't believe in science.

This is problematic for one reason. Scientific proof destroys evolution yet these people insist that it supports them (Romans 1:18-24). If we're to use the scientific method to ask for evidence for evolution they always resolve to the use of logical fallacies. They tend to use Ad Hominem, character assassination, strawman attacks and false dichotomy just to name a few. Their favorite strawman argument is to immediately assume those who don't believe evolution aren't scientific without letting the other person explain why it's not scientific. Whatever happened to the scientific trait that you must be open-minded and be ready to accept when you're wrong? 

I believe the whole "you're not scientific unless you believe" in evolution lie is already part of the New World Order. The rise of humanism and ecumenism is already moving faster than you think. The doctrine of evolution is bringing several world religions together whether atheistic evolutionists would want to admit it or not. Silencing real scientists who oppose evolution has become so mainstream that many preachers today believe that Jesus is coming soon.

Even so come Lord Jesus!