I'd Like to Ask the Atheist a Couple of Questions...

Atheists have their tendency to say, "I don't believe in God because I can't see Him." I would like to challenge the fallacy of their thinking by asking, "If you can't see God then can you see the air you breathe, the atoms that hold the Universe together, the ultraviolet rays that enter into the Earth's atmosphere... you can't see them but it's there. I guess you should stop believing in the reality of their existence."

I could also ask them this, "You haven't seen evolution in action. You say that it can't be observed because it happened for millions of years. Tell me, why do you choose to refuse to believe in God because you can't see Him yet you believe in evolution which you provide no real evidence. These are just pieces of bones you don't even know where they came from. One skull, one tooth.. those aren't transitional fossils and many of those so-called fossils are just fake."

I wonder if they're actually willing to disprove God by going into space and actually disprove God first by going up there and cutting their oxygen supply. That would be the biggest and most fatal challenge they can take as they end up meeting the God they so hate in their hearts.