Did I Experience Ideomotor Movements or Demons Moving Objects?

I remembered my experience (as a child) in trying out two exercises used by spiritism namely Spirit of the Glass and Spirit of the Coin. Lately, I thought about the findings of ideomotor effect where you sometimes move objects or even yourself without knowing it. Chances are I was only experiencing an ideomotor effect when me and some friends tried to communicate with spirits. Did spirits move the glass and the coin? I couldn't really tell but one this is certain - what I was doing was not right with God!

But there's certainly one thing - that event where I tried contacting spirits to murder someone for me was a gateway to deception. If a person is making decisions or trying to discern the truth via ideomotor effects then the more Ouija boards and fortune-telling methods can't be trusted for accuracy. If there's any satanic activity going on when Satan and his demons play with one's mind to do so. The chances are even if demons aren't directly moving the coin or the glass but the very mind of the person is already under Satan's control one way or another.

On the other hand, I'm just thankful that I'm already saved. The precious blood of Jesus is powerful enough to break any contract with the Devil. It doesn't matter anymore if I only experienced ideomotor effects or demons moving objects. Any attempt to communicate with the dead or summoning spirits should always be viewed as an abomination.