I Feel the Need to Study Dr. John F. MacArthur's Sermons on "Strange Fire"

It can't be denied that once I've gotten a good book that I can't stop. Dr. R.C. Sproul Sr. may be home with the Lord now but I want to read more of what I haven't read. Dr. John F. MacArthur himself has had a series of lectures called "Strange Fire" as well as videos from the conference. My reason would be because a certain Baptist pastor has been trying to introduce charismatic methods of worship into a Baptist academy and church - he was last seen speaking in tongues during a youth fellowship and ended up leading a very chaotic chapel hour for the children.

It has me concerned at how charismatic worship practices are in fact strange fires. Why should a Baptist church whether Fundamentalist or Reformed even bother to accept charismatic worship practices? The idea alone is just so disgusting to introduce unbiblical worship all in the name of unwinding. True, worship services are a time to unwind but we shouldn't introduce unbiblical methods into the pulpit such as there's no room for booze, narcotics and rock music in the ministry.

It should be an interesting thing to at least start off with "Strange Fire" to at least give me an idea on where I could start.