Skip to main content

I Don't Find Any Reason to Rejoice in the Death of Muslim Terrorists

Seeing Muslim terrorists die and slip into Hell without Jesus is no surprise. I've just read the news some time ago that two members of ISIS in the Philippines have been shot in a military operation. Before then, I read the death of Osama bin Ladin last 2011. But there's one thing that I can say is that I don't find any reason to rejoice in their death. 

As much as I support the death penalty and the need for authorities to kill terrorists to save civilians. The same God who ordered the death penalty for severe crimes also commands the following:
Numbers 35:31-32 - Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death. And ye shall take no satisfaction for him that is fled to the city of his refuge, that he should come again to dwell in the land, until the death of the priest.

God orders murderers to be put to death but there's such a thing as due process. God wants to keep society safe but He also orders the people to find no satisfaction in the death of criminals. No one should be happy having to see a wicked person to be put to death. God Himself also declared He takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked.
Ezekiel 33:11 - Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

God has no pleasure in the death of the wicked. It pains Him to do so yet He must do His sacred duty. The same goes for Muslim terrorists. It's a sad thing to think how often some Christians may have prayed for these Muslim terrorists to get saved before it's too late. While some Muslim terrorists have repented of their sins and received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior but others still remain in their sins.

The truth is that all Muslims are hellbound whether they're terrorists or not. I can't just go around assuming all Muslims are terrorists. What should sadden me even more is that the average Muslim today doesn't know about the violent truth about Islam. All I can do is to give the Gospel to Muslims and tell them that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He died on the cross for their sins and that salvation is through Him alone.

See also:

Popular posts from this blog

My Reflection on Job 7:1-10 and Wearisome Nights

Job 7:1-10 says this painful truth: Is there not an appointed time to man upon earth? Are not his days also like the days of an hireling? As a servant earnestly desireth the shadow, and as an hireling looketh for the reward of his work: so am I made to possess months of vanity, and wearisome nights are appointed to me. When I lie down, I say, When shall I arise, and the night be gone? And I am full of tossings to and fro unto the dawning of the day. My flesh is clothed with worms and clods of dust; my skin is broken, and become loathsome. My days are swifter than a weaver’s shuttle, and are spent without hope. O remember that my life is wind: mine eye shall no more see good. The eye of him that hath seen me shall see me no more: thine eyes are upon me, and I am not. As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more. He shall return no more to his house, neither shall his place know him any more.
I thought that times come when I have…

I Believe Many People Today Have Spiritual Diabetes No Thanks to Sugar-Coated Preaching

Do you remember one of the most unhealthy habits that people do? It's been an unhealthy habit that many people are always adding sugar to almost everything to make it taste sweeter. Don't get me wrong I do use sugar but the problem is that they prefer the sweeter white sugar. While the body does need sugar but the problem is having too much sugar instead of avoiding excess sugar.  Unrefined sugar isn't as sweet as refined sugar. I remembered how some people prefer to use white sugar because it tastes sweeter than unrefined sugar which has more nutrients. The refined sugar appears white and it's sweeter but it's lost all its nutrients from the chemical treatments just to make refined sugar. In turn, this may also lead to diabetes. 
It's a popular trend today to sugar-coat the preaching of the Word of God. The Bible warns of the following about sugar coated preaching: 2 Timothy 4:3-4  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after the…

I'm Not Surprised I Receive the Same Insult From Atheistic Evolutionists All Over Again

The truth is it's been many years, there's been so much evidence to defend creationism or the teaching that life is no accident. Yet, how new is it that you have people who still keep insisting that I don't believe in science like they do? Not so new as Ecclesiastes 1:9 says there's nothing new under the sun in spite of all the scientific advancements. 
What I find so scary is that atheistic evolutionists seek to discredit the Bible which accurately describes them. Scientific advancement has proven atheistic evolutionists wrong yet they insist that they are right. It's not surprising as Romans 1:20-21 warns that even when they see the evidence the problem is their hardened heart. They would do anything to win so they play dirty.
It wasn't too surprising when I heard of a lot of fabricated evidence for evolution. A single skull, a single tooth - what's that going to prove? The same deception is still played today even after the chart was refuted by other sci…

My Reflection on Joseph the Dreamer and God's Providence

Joseph the Dreamer's true story is as an example of God's providence. The story of Joseph can be read in Genesis 37-50. It talks about God's sovereignty which is summarized in this verse: Genesis 50:20 - But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
Does this mean Joseph is excusing sin? Not at all. He still mentions how sin is sin but forgives them nonetheless leaving judgment at God's hands. Forgiveness doesn't mean condoning sin or letting sin go unpunished. He's seen how much his half-brothers have repented of their sin of selling him. He saw them repent of what they did to him. One can see how Judah (where the Messiah would come from) intercedes for Benjamin. Now let's move from the very start to understand the sovereignty of God in Joseph the Dreamer's life.

Joseph was the child of Jacob's old age and the awaited son. Jacob was paying the price for his de…

I'm Not Accepting Pope Francis' Offer of Reconciliation Between Protestants and Roman Catholics

As the 500th anniversary of the Reformation hits today, I feel like writing this post. This is going to be an "open letter" to Pope Francis telling him that I'm not going to accept his offer of reconciliation. People tell me that I should be more "open" because for them there's hardly any difference between Roman Catholic and Protestant doctrine. For starters, I'm not a Protestant but a Baptist though I embrace Protestant Christians as brothers and sisters in Christ. But I'm afraid how many Protestants and Baptists today are not true converts. Some of them have even become Roman Catholics as proof they weren't saved to start with (1 John 2:19). 
What's the issue with me not accepting Pope Francis' offer of reconciliation? For one, there can be no reconciliation between Bible believing Christians and the Roman Catholic system. The Roman Catholic system continues to insist that she's the Church founded last 33 A.D. yet nothing in Chur…

Recalling My Faith Crisis in "Mama Mary"

October is the Rosary Month, Halloween Month and Reformation Month. I still think about the time I used to pray the Rosary in hopes of attaining peace only to find myself in a mess. Some Roman Catholics may say that when they pray to Mary they're asking her to pray for them. But is the Rosary totally biblical and a weapon against vice and sin?

Here's something I got from Aleteia.org which is a Roman Catholic website with how Roman Catholics justify the Rosary: When Catholics pray the “Hail, Mary” prayer they are not praying to Mary but are asking for her prayers of intercession for us, in the same manner that you may ask friends, family, or your clergy to pray for you. Only her intercessory prayers are more powerful because she is the Mother of our Lord and sits at His side in Heaven. The Hail Mary prayer is taken straight out of the Bible, off the lips of the Archangel Gabriel, the messenger of the Lord (Luke 1:28 NAB), and from Elizabeth’s words of praise when the child in …

I Believe Roman Catholic Fanatics Are Going to Have More Problems with Pope Francis' Ecumenism

As the 500th anniversary of the Reformation approaches just a few days by now, I thought of one particular article last year that caught my attention. To no surprise, the liberal Pope Francis (who some Roman Catholic fanatics still proudly claim as the true successor of St. Peter) has embraced Lutherans. I've even read how Lutheranism has declined and if there are apostate Baptists then I'm told I should be surprised of apostate Lutherans.

Here's an excerpt from the Catholic Herald which may cause many fanatical Roman Catholics to tear their hair off in denial or some may even reject Pope Francis. It's because Pope Francis' stand against those he considers Protestants differs from the Roman Catholic fanatic.  Here in Lund, at this prayer service, we wish to manifest our shared desire to remain one with Christ, so that we may have life. We ask him, “Lord, help us by your grace to be more closely united to you and thus, together, to bear a more effective witness of …