I Said Goodbye to My Support for Rick Warren's Work

I remembered back then when I was hungry for Christian preaching, I stared reading books by Billy Graham and Rick Warren. What later upset me was when I found out that Warren himself was allied with the Vatican by his own actions. The book "Purpose Driven Life" too easily fits into the Roman Catholic bookstores. At first, I thought it was an opportunity to soulwinning. But after I started reading the book, I've found a lot of stuff wrong with it aside from the seeker friendly message it contained.

What really pains and bothers me to think is how Warren's message is just so easily accepted by the unbelieving audience. Roman Catholics easily buy his book. The reason was because the book also honors several Roman Catholic figures like Teresa of Calcutta (pp. 125 and 131) or the Benedictine monks (p. 89) which already sounded a red alert on my head. New Age leader Bernie Siegel (p. 31) was even made a positive role model which makes me think the book is an effective media for Jesuit or Illuminati infiltration. 

Like Trinity Broadcasting Network, Billy Graham and Joel Osteen, I dropped my support for Warren's ecumenical ministry, I remembered how he by his own actions reveal he's a Vatican agent, that he may be closely linked to the Jesuits by his own doctrine and actions especially when he asked the Christian world (to his view anyway) to fast and pray for the cardinals' decision to choose a new Pope. When Pope Francis got elected, he even welcomed the first Jesuit Pope as a brother in Christ.

I just wonder what those Roman Catholic fanatics have to say about Warren and Pope Francis being hand in hand in the upcoming New World Order?