I Find Atheists' Arguments to Be Really Annoying

I remembered years ago, I really dared to update on some atheist blogger who really keeps claiming Christians are stupid, atheists are smart and that God is just a fantasy. He says that Christians are just living in a fantasy world, that even with the evidence of designs in machines is not substantial evidence that God exists. But in most of his posts, most of what he writes about is how unjust God is and that's coming from a person who says there's no right, no wrong and nothing but pitiless indifference.

Reading through atheist arguments or listening to them speak about their "truth" is a series of contradictions. At one point they say that sin is just a fantasy word until something bad happens to them or their loved ones. If sin was just a fantasy word then no one has the right to complain if something happened to them. In another point while they say that sin is just a fantasy word they say that Christians are dishonest losers. If there's no sin and no absolutes, no good and no evil then what's their ground to condemn Christians? They just appeal to laws and morals only when it's convenient.

In short, can atheists really make up their mind? As for me, I've got my mind made up. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. They just hate God because they think they know better. Fortunately, I'm seeing former atheists like Lee Strobel making a case for Christ.