This Picture Shows How I Feel Towards Those Who Misquote the Bible

Scripture taken out of context drives me dizzy. It just gets worse and worse when these people who misquote the Scripture still won't refuse to understand the Scriptures in context even when it's presented in context. Why they reject Sola Scriptura is simple: they want to keep their own tradition while they woefully misquote Mark 7:8-9 to justify their unscriptural practices and doctrines such as praying to Mary, adding works to maintaining salvation, Antinomianism or rejecting the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It's hard for me to keep my cool when the Scripture is taken out of context. The reason is because so many people are too lazy to study Scripture that false teachers easily deceive them. Worse, many of them still want to insist in their out of context interpretation rather than in-context interpretation. I really need God's grace to maintain self-control while fulfilling the duty of correcting false teachers.