Sorry Pope Francis, I'm Not Accepting Any Offer For Religious Unity!

A good quote by Charles H. Spurgeon goes like this:
"We must have no truce, no treaty with Rome. War! War to the knife with her! Peace there cannot be. She cannot have peace with us - we cannot have peace with her. She hates the true Church and we can only say that the hatred is reciprocated. We would not lay a hand on upon her priests; we would not touch a hair of their heads. Let them be free but their doctrine we would destroy from the face of the Earth as a doctrine of evils. So let it perish O God and let that evil thing become as the fat of lambs. Into smoke let it consume; yea into smoke let it consume away."

It's really annoying whenever some Roman Catholics tell me that it's time for religious unity. They may tell me that the time for "healing" has come. But this all but false hope and false peace. As a former Roman Catholic myself, I can't help but say, "There's no way that Evangelicals and Roman Catholics can walk together." I'd rather be divided by the truth against the world than to be united in error with the world. I'd rather be united in truth with Christians than be united with error with the world. Division from the world but unity with those in Christ.

Listening to Pope Francis' call for religious unity saying that people can be saved if they do enough good and a lot more nonsense he spews out is very annoying. I find it annoying because it's not biblical. The Popes have the nerve to claim that Peter is the first Pope but the Popes contradict Peter. I have no reason to even accept Pope Francis. All the apostate Evangelicals can go ahead and say that Roman Catholics are family but I don't. It's not an act of hatred for Roman Catholics but out of love for them that they may see the truth.

This offer for religious "unity" is no unity. One religion contrasts the other. God the Father can't be compared to any of the highest gods of pagan pantheon. No, I don't worship the same God with other people's religions. It's not politically correct but it's biblically correct. Sorry, but I'd rather be biblically correct than to be politically correct.