This Portrait Shows How I Feel About Conditional Security Preachers

Another group of people that drive me nuts are the conditional security crowd. If the doctrine of Antinomianism drives me crazy then so does conditional security. It's just as heretical for this reason: if salvation is not by works then why are good works required to maintain it rather than good works come out as a result of it? While it's true that getting saved means resulting to good works but it's all of God's grace. Everything from salvation to sanctification is by God's mercy and it has never been an issue of that you're saved and now you're on your own. On the contrary, Titus 2:11-14 says that it's God's grace that makes a person live righteously and soberly in a wicked world.

Taking Scriptures out of context drives me dizzy. Conditional security is trying your best to stay saved rather than you trying your best because you're already saved. The difference is that one tries to do good in order to stay saved but the other does good as a result of being saved. If you're trying to do all the good you can to stay saved then you're not saved. If you're living a life of good works because you love God and it springs out from a grateful heart then you're saved. Even after showing some verses, they still don't want to believe the truth of the perseverance of the saints because of their pride. Being kept safe by Jesus' grace and doing good by His grace is a doctrine that doesn't appeal to the hearts of the proud. 

I do good because I've been saved from sin by God's grace. From my salvation to my changed life to me hating sin all the more, I don't brag about it. I boast nothing even for anything that happens in the Christian life. When I fail it's my fault. When I do something great it's not me. It's God that works in me (Philippians 1:6-7, 2:12-13).