Look, I Already Gave All the Evidence and They Still Refuse to Believe?!

It's very frustrating to provide all the evidence. Gather evidence for creation, gather evidence for the authenticity of Scripture, gather this and that to prove that the Gospel is no fairy tale and people still refuse to believe in the truth that God has sent. Times like those, I'm just reminded of this verse:
John 6:44 - No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

I think that why the idea of Calvinism prevailed for a long time from the Reformers to the Puritans is because of one frustrating fact in life. You can go ahead and gather all the evidences, even go back and forth, buy several transportation tickets around the world to prove the Bible is real and yet the person refuses to believe. According to Calvinism's doctrine of Unconditional Election and Irresistlbe Grace, one must be chosen by God first and they can't resist the call of salvation because they were chosen. These doctrine itself has been viewed as serious error by non-Calvinist Christians themselves but they believe in the Perseverance of the Saints as a mark of true conversion.

Every time I think about the frustration of people who refuse to believe in spite of evidence, I'm thinking about how the doctrine of Unconditional Election brings me a lower view of myself and a higher view of God. If God didn't choose me, I don't think I would have chosen Him. Calvinism's purpose of soulwinning was to find who's part of the Elect and who isn't. Even my changed life is not my effort but God's grace. I live soberly and righteously because of God's grace (Titus 2:11-14). 

Revelation 18:4 calls people out of Babylon. Why is it that some people come out of the sinister world system while others don't? The words "my people" may be synonymous with the word Elect. People are blinded and there's none that seek God. John 6:44 comes to my mind again with that no man can come unto Jesus except the Father draw that person. It reminds me of this truth in Matthew 22:14 that says many are called but only a few are chosen. Only the Elect can respond to God's call to come out of her.