I'm a Straight Guy and It's Out of Respect for Women That I Don't Want Male Homosexuals in Their Bathrooms!

I'm a straight guy and I'm proud of it. Straight doesn't only mean I'm against homosexuality but I'm against every crooked sexual practice such as polygamy (whether it'd be adultery or concubinage), incest, bestiality, pedophilia and the like. Right now, I just want to tell every male homosexual that I hate what they're doing because it's harmful. I may not be a woman, I'm a man but let me tell them that they should go to the male bahtrooms. 

I don't want any woman to feel uncomfortable all because some queers don't want to follow God's simple guidelines for men and women. Men have their rights to complain about women entering their bathrooms. Women have their rights to complain about men entering their bathrooms. It's all about respect of gender rights. Men have no right to hit women except for self-defense. Women have no right to hit men except for self-defense. God defines biology and we don't. No amount of biotechnology will ever change your DNA. A man is a man and a woman is a woman.

We're bound to submit to government but if they go against God's Word then we must decline. But this isn't my call to hate homosexuals either. I love homosexuals enough to hate their destructive lifestyle. I want to see them delivered from their sins not in their sins. Again, go ahead and say I'm a hater because I don't accept sin. But I love people enough to hate the sins that destroy them.