Going to a Christian Bookstore Can Be a Pain For Me

I love going to Christian bookstores searching for books to read. When I was newly saved, I wanted to go there. I had no idea that a lot of these books were actually written by quack preachers. I used to listen to Joel Osteen until I realized he preaches nonsense for most of the time. I used to listen to Joyce Meyer until I realized there's a lot of stupidity from what she preached. I used to listen to the late Robert Schuller until I realized he was also pro-Vatican. I dropped Trinity Broadcasting Network as a whole because it was also pro-Vatican. There's a lot of stuff I dumped because they weren't beneficial for my Christian growth.

So I'm going to the Christian bookstore and why are some of those heretical books still there? I really want to raise the issue to why are those books still there. It sickens me whenever the management refuses to remove them because they're best sellers. If a bookstore claiming to sell Christian literature won't remove these books then I want to ask if they did enough research on those best sellers or if they're really selling the books to help Christians in their growth or are they just their for profit? 

These books are best sellers because they agree with the worldly viewpoint. I've seen those books selling like hotcakes in a Catholic bookstore. I've seen Roman Catholics read those books and tell others that Evangelicals and Catholics can indeed be together. Many of the writers are also involved with the Evangelicals and Catholics Together movement. Once a book that's commonly sold in a Christian bookstore easily gets the world's attention then I have every right to scrutinize its content because heresy sells more than truth in a world gone wrong (Jeremiah 5:31).