It Saddens Me That Many Roman Catholics Still Believe They're the Church That Jesus Founded

As a former Roman Catholic now a Christian, I can't really help but pull my hair with all the "valid reasons" that Roman Catholics give in order to stay in their system. They still claim to be the true church that was founded on 33 A.D. Wait... didn't some of them just say that Peter was the founder of the Church? I'm really still ticked off by how the Roman Catholic institution still has people misled. But after I started reading the Bible for myself, I found out that I was stuck in a sinister system. I thought I could reform it but when I found out I couldn't then I left it.

How are Roman Catholics misled by their religious leaders? It's simple with four easy steps: add something to Scripture, subtract from the person and work of Christ, multiply the requirements of salvation and divide attention from the people. It's a real problem many Roman Catholics still insist that the Pope is the successorof Peter, the rock and that if we reject the Pope, we reject Jesus. My response has always been saying "Huh?!" to them because the Roman Catholic institution's teachings have contradicted the Bible. Any "justification" that they have tried to bring has been nothing more than Scriptures taken straight out of context.

The problem today is that many Roman Catholics are actually too lazy to study the Bible or would rely too much on the private interpretations of their priests. They tend to say that if you read the Scriptures for yourself you'll go crazy and that the Scriptures should not be read by just anyone. Such talk is idiotic because the Bible was meant to be read by everyone. When Paul wrote his letters he didn't restrict it to pastors. Instead, they were for commoners to read. The Bible has never been meant to be sealed from the public. Not letting the people read the Bible for themselves is a common tactic that keeps people in bondage. If they tell me that reading the Bible will make people go crazy then don't tell me those people in the mad house are experts in the Scripture.

What's worse is that many Roman Catholics still play the victim whenever they're told the truth from the Scriptures. Even when the Scriptures are spelled in plain and simple language they still choose to misinterpret it even outside of the grammatical context. I'm amazed at how Satan really loves to keep people blinded. All I can do right now is just to keep witnessing even at the cost of everything. That's the only thing I can do is warn the unsaved. If they don't listen then all I can do is proceed to warn others.