I Can't Expect the World to Love the Gospel When It's Hostile Against God!

When I was newly saved, I gave a thought to why is Christianity illegal and why is it not considered politically correct to preach the Gospel. Then I started opening up the Bible and these verses gave me an answer I accept without hesitation:
John 15:18-20 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
2 Corinthians 4:4 - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
1 John 2:15-16 - Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
James 4:4 - Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 

In short, this world is in rebellion against God. The message of the Gospel is not popular because it doesn't feed to the three areas where people fall into sin: the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. The world already hated Jesus long before it hated His followers because He is the eternal Son of God. Whosoever follows Jesus should expect no fame, no glory, persecution for the wrong reasons and they shouldn't expect to get right with the world. But at the same time, they're geared up to do right even when the whole world is wrong to provide a light for sinners to see the difference God makes in their lives.

To close, here's what the Apostle Paul says:
2 Corinthians 12:9-11 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.