Why I Don't Buy the Garbage of People Who Say They Are "Homosexual, Proud and Christian" Even for a Nanosecond!

As I watched this video by Bro. Jeff Swayzee, I have every reason to believe that the homosexual claiming to be a Christian is not a Christian. Bro. Swayzee exposes the false conversion with the man's taking of Scriptures straight out of context. The New Testament still condemns homosexuality as 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 declares homosexuals are also part of the list of those who can't inherit God's Kingdom and the lifestyle of an unsaved person. Romans 1:26-27 shows how homosexuality is a result of one's sinful nature. In short, homosexuality remains as a sin and will always be a sin.

With the emergence of "Easy Christianity" churches or better called Antinomian churches, I don't want to buy even for a nanosecond that they're my brothers and sisters in Christ. My reasons for that is because it's just utterly stupid. Every time I read my Bible, I don't see anything that suggests that one can get saved and never change. Yet there are people who claim to be Christians and preach such nonsense. Worse, they're calling preachers who teach that salvation changes lives is either a Jesuit agent, a Pharisee, are insisting in sinless perfection or just any false accusation their minds can think about. It's very annoying to talk to such people because they always take Scriptures out of context!

People can go ahead and accuse me of being a "Pharisee" or that I add works for salvation. No, I don't add works to salvation. I believe that when a person gets saved that person is always saved. But I also believe that eternal security isn't just about getting saved for the sake of getting saved. It's eternal security from sin and not eternal security to sin. What I'm going against is the idea that a man can get saved and still remain as degenerate as before. That's not Biblical because 1 Corinthians 6:11 declares that the saved are delivered from a lifestyle of unrighteousness. Titus 2:11-14 declares that God's grace teaches righteous living and shuns evil. Anybody who teaches a license to sin is nothing more than a false convert.