I'm Glad That Worldly People Hate Me

I'm glad that worldly people hate me! After reading the Bible several times, these verses give me a good reason to be happy that the world hates me:
Matthew 5:10-12 says, "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."
John 15:18-19 says, "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
James 4:4 says, "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." 

I know it's frustrating and annoying to be false accused for something I didn't do. A lie travels faster than the truth. Worldly people hate Christians because they're not of this world. If I'm a friend of the world then I'm God's enemy. Since I'm a friend of God and I've been reconciled with Him by His Son the Lord Jesus Christ then I've become enemies with the world. I can't be a friend of the world and of God. I can't expect to be accepted by wicked men.

Ever since Jesus Christ became my Lord and Savior, life has been more difficult. It's expected to happen. Jesus never promised me an easy life. There's not one verse in the Bible that Christians are promised easy lives. Jesus never had it easy. The prophets before Him never had it easy. The apostles never had it easy. Jesus' followers can't have it easy either.

There's no reason for me to be jealous of the worldly prosperity of the wicked either. Many people die as a result of their prosperity because they're not in control of it. While nothing is wrong with having lots of money as long as one has Job's faithfulness. It's wrong to have lots of money if you're like the rich young ruler who loves money more than God. God may entrust certain Christians with material prosperity but He won't safeguard them from the world's wrath.