I Don't Feel Happy About the Homosexual Massacre in Orlando

Do you know why I don't feel happy about the massacre of homosexuals in Orlando? I'd give you reasons from the Bible why I'm not happy about it as much as I'll give reasons form the Bible to condemn homosexuality.

Here are my reasons not to be happy about the massacre:
Ezekiel 33:11 says, "Say unto them, As I live, saith the LORD God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"
2 Peter 3:9 says, "The LORD is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

As much as I hate homosexuality and find homosexual activities disgusting, I still feel pity for these people misled by sin because of the consequences that will follow sooner or later. Any pastor who tells people that homosexuals should be massacred and celebrates about the Orlando massacre isn't a man of God. No man of God would ever desire to see wicked people perish but they should come to repentance. Those homosexuals went to Hell and God takes no pleasure in them.

I admit there are times I just wish the wicked would perish. Sometimes, I want to support any pastor who guns down homosexuals over a pastor who wishes them to repent. But that's not my calling. The struggle against homosexuality isn't about flesh and blood. The disciples even asked for fire from Heaven. God hates sin and sooner or later He will punish the sinner by sending them to Hell but He's still provided a way out while they were living. God doesn't take pleasure in the death of the wicked but He takes pleasure in their repentance from their sin.