I Want to Ask, "Is Judge Not the Only Passage of Scripture You Know?!" to Many People

Here's a meme that I could share for many people. People tell me I'm "judgmental" then they point out to me, "Judge not and you will not be judged." As the month ends, my troubles don't end and I don't expect them to end either. I know I'll get furious, stressed out, I'm tempted to get even but I know God is telling me to leave everything to Him. Deuteronomy 32:35 says, "To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

Here's a commentary video by Dr. John F. MacArthur to explain what "judge not" means. Christians are NOT told to be the final judge. If they just understand it in context, judge not means that Jesus told that you're not to be the final judge of people. Do they even read what judge not means? Here's the whole context of Matthew 7:1 for a bunch of people who keep taking Scriptures out of context:
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. - Matthew 7:1-5

It means that you shouldn't judge another person without judging yourself first. As much as I have no right to judge who should live and who should die because that's God's judgment but I'm still called to declare God's standards of right and wrong as a messenger. I'm told to judge sin according to the standards of Scripture. But first, I'm told to judge myself. Even if I'm not living like the rest of the world that doesn't give me the right to pray like the Pharisee. Ephesians 2:8-10 and Titus 2:11-14 declare that God's grace not me changed me. It's "He's changing me." and not "I'm changing me." I'm just wretched and without any power to defeat sin outside God's grace. 

John 7:24 says, "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." Which is I'm called to make righteous judgment by God's standards. I don't have any right whatsoever to be the final judge as God is. But I'm called to judge what's right and wrong by God's calling. I'm called to judge sin as sin based on God's standards. I'm here to merely proclaim the message but I'm not the final judge of people.