I Have No Reason to Believe Those Who Think That They Have a License to Sin Are Once Saved, Always Saved


It's really gets that annoying to discuss eternal security with people who misquote Scriptures to "prove" that you can "lose" your salvation. Now it also gets really annoying to also discuss eternal security with people who teach it as a license to sin. Worse, they misquote several Scriptures to teach that you have a "license" to sin. I get certain false accusations that I'm "adding works to salvation", that I'm a "Pharisee", that I'm "self-righteous" and that I'm "demonic" and a "son of Satan". 

My challenge to those who say that they have a license to sin is that can they show me anywhere from the Bible that you can be saved and sin all you want? They misquote Ephesians 2:8-9 but fail to read verse 10. They misquote Romans 4:5 but fail to read Romans 3:31. While salvation is indeed not gained by works but it results to true works. No true conversion ever leaves Christians as barren and fruitless as they were before. Titus 2:11-14 makes it clear that the grace of God teaches men to live godly and soberly in this world run by the Devil. Nobody can be a Christian and be against works. God's grace makes you do good works as a result of it. 


If you're truly saved, doesn't being saved make you want to do good and doesn't God's grace teach you to do good? There's no such thing as grace that leads to a license to sin (Jude 1:4) because as I mentioned earlier that Titus 2:11-14 teaches that God's grace leads to good works. If anybody says, "I'm saved." but their lifestyle is different than what a true convert ought to be then I really have every right to put a huge question mark on their claim of being a Christian. Because if you're saved and you can't lose it also means enduring to the end because you're saved. Remember only those who endure to the end shall be saved because only they are truly saved.