I Have No Other Relief From Spiritual Frustration Than the Word of God

There's one truth that I can't deny that I do suffer from stress. I do feel the urge to get even, the urge to give up and I really can't cope up with the flesh. The Holy Spirit would then guide me the pages of the Scriptures to read the Word of God. There's a truth that if you're complaining you don't get messages from friends if you don't check your email or your mobile phone, you're even dumber to say you don't get God's message for you and you don't open the Bible.

When I fail to open the Bible, I always feel like the problems come in. I find myself more easily faithful to reading God's Word when I'm hammered with the frustrations of the world. There's always opposition. It just reminded me how the men of the Old Testament always referred back to the Book of the Law whenever they were frustrated. The Scriptures are not only there to condemn sin but to also comfort the genuinely repentant sinner. The Law doesn't only condemn the wicked but it also protects those who adhere by it. 

I really can't help but say thank you to the LORD for allowing me to face whatever He wants me to face. If it wasn't for trials, I doubt it I'd have the urge to be more diligent in studying His Word.