I Hate Political Correctness

In the last days, people just care about being politically correct where what's right and wrong changes according to man's wants. I even dare speculate that abortion has become legal because men and women alike want the easy way out and enjoy the pleasures of sex outside marriage at the same time. Same sex marriage became legal in several states across the United States of America because of an increasing number of people who want to be "tolerant". Then you have several people falling into sin because certain sins are made legal. What is legal can be either ethical or unethical. The problem with mankind is that it seeks to legalize certain sins they feel should be acceptable.

Political correctness may also mean that it becomes a sin to warn sinners of the CONSEQUENCES of their sins. It reminds me of how Elijah was outlawed by Ahab for speaking against the idolatry of Baal worship. Jeremiah's entire book can be very frustrating and encouraging at the same time. Whenever I read Jeremiah, I feel like telling myself I should be like him and the other made me wish the prophet decided to get even with the people who rejected him. When I read the Book of Judges, the last verse of that book makes me want to tear my hair off. It's because I'm reminded that Christianity has been long criminalized. I even feel like I want to get even and start fighting back at people who continue their campaign of political correctness. So it has become a hate crime to warn homosexuals of the dangers of their disgusting activities.

This picture really shows how stupid it is to have political correctness because it forbids people to be warned about sin and its consequences. Just think of how many people end up like the man in the picture. We can say that the sheep are the lost people and the wolf is sin itself. The preacher warns the lost about the consequences of sin that the wolf may eat them. Instead of heeding to the warning, they kick the man out of the picture.