I Don't Find It Surprising That This Acronym Made by Some Roman Catholic Hecklers Reflect on Them Instead of Born Again Christians

Here's an acronym I found used by Roman Catholics to vilify born again Christians. They have continued to attack born again Christianity because it doesn't agree with their system of self-righteousness and hypocrisy. I'm not surprised because  John 16:23 says, "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God's service. And these things will they do unto you because they have not known the Father nor Me." The history of Roman Catholicism has always been a bloody one. They have killed people out of their beastly behavior, upholding occultic practices (like talking to the dead via prayers to saints and Mary, transubstantiation, signs and lying wonders), constant rebellion against God's Word (ex. perverting the meaning of Scriptures for their own convenience), talking nonsense, they have their anti-Christ attitude by actually upholding Mary above Jesus and claiming the Pope is the "Vicar of Christ", arrogance, ignorance and nefarious behavior.

As a former Roman Catholic with a lot of Roman Catholic relatives, I've observed the hypocrisy of many Roman Catholics. Many of my former parishioners and Roman Catholic folks have bad attitudes, dabbling in astrology, don't want to follow simple guidelines, spews out nonsense, just believes everything the Pope and his priests tell them, have a very high opinion of themselves to the point they become like the unforgiving servant, they're willfully ignorant of the Bible and many religious Roman Catholics are also criminals or just plain mean people. I remembered seeing how many people in death row were also very religious and unrepentant at the same time. Although the Roman Catholic teachings don't directly teach its followers to steal, cheat or do those stuff but the whole idea you can purchase salvation or that your good works make up for your bad works allows a license to sin. I keep attending Masses and donating to the priests then I can sin all I want but such a thought is abhorrent to a holy, righteous God who cannot allow even the slightest sin in His presence.

After reading the history of Roman Catholicism and well some Roman Catholic hecklers admit that the Bible should only be for their priests ahem Pharisees, I'm not too surprised. If people read the Bible, they'd see just how SINFUL and DIRTY they are. Back when I was still a religious Roman Catholic, Bible studies bored me to death or irritated me to death. The reason is because I thought I can be good enough for Heaven. But after reading the Bible, nothing was more horrifying than the thought that I'm a real vile sinner. I needed deliverance from sin by God's grace and not myself. Grace is something nobody deserves. Forgiveness is something nobody deserves either. Unfortunately self-righteous people will continue in their sinful living one way or another. So much for teaching salvation by works!