Am I Sharing the Truth in Love or in Hate?

There's always that struggle in me in how I share the truth. I can't forget how people say that I'm always using the Bible to debate about religion. I remembered how I harshly rebuked somebody on Ash Wednesday about them getting their cross marks, when I smashed an idol of Mama Mary in front of a Marian fanatic, name calling, using curse words when I hit somebody across the face with the Bible or do whatever it takes to insist the rightness of the Bible. I took time to gather knowledge on church history, the misdeeds of the Roman Catholic institution and the Bible but all that means nothing if it's not done in love.

The call for Christians has always been to witness with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control against mean people. I admit that it's very difficult to be kind and loving to such people. I really feel like saying, "What's the use of being kind and loving to them. That woman is such a hag! I want to see her burn at the stake that idiot Marian fanatic!" instead of "Lord, open her eyes before it's too late!" If God was willing to patient with my unbelief, I should do the same for others. 

Romans 12:19-21 says, "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the LORD. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." It's difficult to follow but God's grace makes it easy.