The Kind of Preachers I Love Listening To Are Those Who Represent God's Holy Word

Here's a quote by Dr. John F. MacArthur with the quote, "I don't live tin this world to give my opinion. I'm here to represent the Word of God." Many preachers today are just either opinion-driven and not representing God's Word. They care too much what the world has to say instead of what God has to say. They're not real shepherds or men of God but instead, they're pastors who deserve the curse for leading the sheep astray. Want a good pastor? Make sure he represents the Word of God with proper interpretation.

One of the best reasons why I love expository preaching because it takes all verses in context. I don't deny there are mistakes made even by the best pastors. I'd dare to really say that I'm still proud of my King James Only stand. Even if a pastor is a non-Calvinist but if he shows signs of being genuinely converted I definitely can embrace that person. When people are focused on God's Word verse by verse then the whole issue is, "Does this pastor represent God's Word or does he represent himself?"