So You're Telling Me, "Don't Judge Me"?

I remembered the time people say, "Don't judge me!" whenever I criticize their false religion. They say that I'm being "unloving" when in truth, it's all about loving them enough to tell them the truth and inform them they badly need repentance. An illustration of that is that you're telling the person to get out of the road because there's that speeding truck. The speeding truck represents God's wrath and judgment day, the lost person is about to be hit. You tell them "Get out of the road." but they'll only say, "Don't judge me."

The feeling I get can be in this illustration of the man, the sheep and the wolf. The man warning the sheep is the born again Christian, the sheep are the followers of false religion and the wolf can either be their ministers, their false religion or Satan himself waiting to devour them. Try telling them about the dangers of their false religion with how it's in contrast to the Bible. I don't even expect a thank you but there's always that action that they're going to kick the born again Christian out. It's always part of sinful nature to hate being told one's wrong and to be only given insincere flattery or anything to bloat one's ego (Isaiah 30:10). The problem was true for the prophets and reading Jeremiah can make me get mad at today's situation. Most people today are no different from the Days of Jeremiah. 

False religions just make their people feel good in what they do. I could see the illustration of the sheep, the wolf and the man in a Roman Catholic to Born Again Christian context. The sheep are the Roman Catholic faithful. The wolf may be the Pope, the priests or Satan himself. Many Roman Catholics are warned but from my observation they tend to play the victim, get offensive and respond like the sheep who kicks out the man of God instead of thanking him. Most of the time, it's too late as these sheep end up getting devoured by the wolf because they heeded not to God's warning.