So I'm Challenged to Search Scriptures by Out of Context Preachers?

Yesterday, I decided I'd probably slam my head on the desk because a facepalm isn't enough to handle Joseph Prince saying you won't find anything in Scripture that the Holy Spirit doesn't convict sin. It's just like those who believe in conditional security or the Christian can be perpetually barren challenge me to find verses to prove that salvation can't be lost or that true salvation always results to change. 

Giving room for thought on their challenge, I still remembered the quote by Martin Luther saying, "Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason - I do not accept the authority of the popes and councils, for they have contradicted each other - my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not recant anything for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. God help me. Amen." I guess Luther was challenged by the Roman Catholic hierarchy the same way anybody gets challenged to search Scriptures by those who preach out of context.

Remember, Satan also challenged Jesus when he misquoted Scriptures. Jesus slammed the Scriptures in context on Satan's face. But like Satan, after a battle of in-context vs. out-of-context use of Scriptures is used, they just don't get it. That's why I really choose not to engage in debates anymore.