I'm Learning Apologetics With Evangelist Ray Comfort

While I've been enjoying Robert Charles Sproul's "Renewing Your Mind" which does a Monday to Saturday lecture, I really thought of Ray Comfort's apologetics. Comfort himself has provided some really useful resources such as "Hell's Best Kept Secret" and "True and False Conversion". The "Way of the Master" program offers scholarly, well-balanced way of delivering the offensive truth without being purposely offensive and cheesy.

I thought about a few of Comfort's programs in "Way of the Master" have tackled many important issues such as Christianity's harmony with science, atheism's self-contradictory nature, false religions and watered down evangelism. For years, I really thought he was teaching salvation by works and conditional security until I started checking his stuff up. It wasn't until I looked up at just everything that he really believes in the eternal security of the believer as he says this from Hell's Best Kept Secret:
"What it is, is a sad admission to the amount of confidence we have in the power of our message and in the keeping power of God. If God has saved them, God will keep them. If they're born of God, they'll never die. If he's begun a good work in them, he'll complete it to that Day. If he is the author of their faith, he'll be the finisher of their faith. He's able to save to the uttermost them that come to God by him. He's able to keep them from falling and to present them faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy. Jesus said no one will pluck you from my Father's hand."
Watching this rather old video as told by the quality as Comfort here's still looking very young, here's an example why I ended up enjoying listening to him. As you watching this 44 minute video, you'll see why I enjoy learning from Ray Comfort's lectures and sermons.