Lest I Forget That My Real Enemies Are Not the Lost But Satan and His Demons

As Reformation Day arrives this October 31, I still think about this one problem: do I show sympathy for the lost and do I recognize that my real enemy is Satan and his demons? Remember, these people are blinded. Some of them have become so blind to think they're in perfect agreement with the Scriptures and that God is on their side when He isn't. Although I can't blame Satan for my sins and shortcomings but he certainly is still my enemy to ward off.

It does get frustrating to share the Gospel and people don't want it. Even after a super exasperating discussion with Scriptures, even after I start showing the verses in context they still insist that their out of context quoting is right. The Scriptures are bright as day but these people are blinded by the Devil. What's worse, they don't know that they're blinded. They do what they do because they're not saved at all. Why are these people mean, inconsiderate, rude and have their haughtiness? It's because such people aren't saved.

The blind man can't see anything no matter how bright the light is. Regardless, these people are so blinded from the truth of God that no matter how much I present a good explanation of the Scriptures they reject it. It takes the power of God to open their blind eyes and deaf ears. Soulwinning isn't a matter of debating who's right and who's wrong but a battle against Satan and his demons. It's chilling to think that the Christian can only warn unbelievers but never change their minds. But again, if Christians could change the minds of unbelievers then where is Soli Deo Gloria or Glory to God Alone then?