I Feel I Get Greater Threats Coming From False Converts Who Are Claiming to Be Evangelicals or Baptists

It's no surprise that I get attacked by Roman Catholic faith defenders. It's expected they hurl all sorts of false accusations about me. It's no surprise I get attacked by atheists, Muslims, vile people who call themselves liberal and pseudo-Christian cults either. It's been expected and I'm to expect it. But the worst problem for me is when there are people who claim to be Evangelicals.

My reason is because whenever there's someone claiming to be a Baptist or Evangelical I'm willing to work with that person. Some of them may even seem Christian because they're anti-Catholic. But the biggest threat is that they're actually false brothers. They're not necessarily working for the Jesuits or the Vatican. Some of them are anti-Catholic but they're spreading the false doctrine of Antinomianism. The other claim to be Evangelicals or Baptists but they're in league in Rome. Either way, both sides are false brothers and sisters that I must be careful of because both of them are agents of satanic doctrine.

They're greater threats because I get excited to work with certain people I hear to be Baptists or Evangelicals. I could go ahead and directly say no to any movement that seeks to put unequal yokes between Evangelicals and Roman Catholics. I know Roman Catholicism is not biblical Christianity. I know this group and that group teaches heretical doctrines so there's the obvious red flag. But Satan has other ways to infiltrate and he can use people who I think are family when they are not. They have made even more convincing sheepskin costumes than the Pope or any executive minister could carry out.

What's needed right now is the call for discernment. It's time to investigate what they believe. If they ever think Roman Catholics (or any pseudo-Christian groups) are brothers and sisters in Christ then I must by all means avoid them. If they ever think that one can get saved and never change for the better then I must by all means avoid them. This battle is a lot tougher than dealing with the Council of Trent or any central council of pseudo-Christian cults because it's so subtle that even the Elect may be deceived for a short while!