It Irritates Me to Think That Most People Don't Want the Bitter Truth!

I just want to get so angry looking at this!
It's easy to remind myself that Jesus never promised me to be happy, healthy and wealthy all the time. It's easy to remind myself that the Christian life will be difficult. But it's hard to remind myself to calm down whenever the crowd doesn't want the truth and would rather choose to remain lost in their error. It's a huge problem today that people today would rather choke on their pride than spit it out so they can swallow the truth. They'd rather believe comforting lies that would soothe and kill rather than the truth that will hurt and heal. 

Satan really knows this truth that and he knows it well. This is the truth that we can't ignore about how deception and sin spreads:
1 John 2:16 - For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.

Although I don't encourage blaming Satan for your sins and you should never do it but we can't deny that's how him and his forces work. The Gospel attacks all three areas. The Gospel refuses to satisfy the lust of the flesh by attacking sin, not teaching that there's a license to sin and treating it as an unholy thing. The Gospel refuses to satisfy the lust of the eyes by not letting anyone steal nor does it encourage people to use their eyes in pursuit of lust. The Gospel refuses to satisfy the pride of life by teaching that salvation is not of ourselves and that even sanctification is the work of God (Ephesians 2:8-10). All three areas are attacked and Satan as well as his demons know it even if they're not omniscient like God is.

What I may have often ignored is that God will judge people through their delusions. This is what the Bible says about them:
Isaiah 66:4 - I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 - And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


It can't be denied that God sends strong delusions and He will choose them. It's part of His sovereignty. When people choose not to heed God's warnings then He will send them strong delusion. I don't really know how God does it but I could say that He simply may not intervene and gives Satan and the demons permission to do their job. Remember that Satan only does what he does because God permits it. Satan could harm Job only because God permits it. Satan's only allowed to carry out his wickedness as God permits it. 

What's sad to say is that God can use delusions to punish the crowd. It's almost like His way of saying it, "You don't want the truth then I'll send you strong delusions. You don't want me then have it your way." to people who continue to harden their hearts. That's why people today can't even get it even when the Bible is spelled out clearly. The reason is because of this truth:
1 Corinthians 2:14 - But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

They can't understand the Bible because they're not saved. It takes the Holy Spirit to get the delusions out of them. Even if you point to them the verses that refute their error they'll still choose to abide by it because they're under strong delusions. As long as they're under strong delusions they'll continue believing in the lies, they don't want to read the Scripture's plain and simple truths because it goes against the three areas of temptation. It doesn't satisfy the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life which they so long to please. Sad to say such people are already under God's judgment because they love not the truth but because they love to sin. 

I really wish I could make them believe the truth but if I did, the Holy Spirit will not be glorified at all. I know it's sad that I could warn the person a lot of times but they refuse to listen. I'm just told to warn people. I don't do any of the saving. I only am tasked to warning people about sin and judgment. Conversion is the job of the Holy Spirit. The more I think of it, the more I'm even inclined to believe that no matter how incomprehensible the doctrine of Election is, I really have no choice but to accept it because I don't think I could believe the truth of Scripture outside God's grace.