My Response to Homosexuals Who Accuse Christians to Be "Hypocrites"

To all homosexuals who are most likely reading my blog right now please hear me out. You can go ahead and falsely accuse me of hate but I don't hate homosexuals but the sin they do. As much as I hate homosexuality but I love homosexuals enough to tell them the truth. Please don't confuse the Muslim extremists' attack against the homosexual community or LGBT community. I'm not advocating for it. Instead, I'm going against homosexuality because it's going to ruin those who practice it. To anybody who thinks it harms no one better consider how it's really a perversion. Many who practice homosexuality are in deep trouble with all the perverted activities they've been doing. You're no different.

Just in case you think that it's only "Old Testament", the New Testament still condemns homosexuality. You may call me a hypocrite for going against homosexuality while I eat bacon and shrimp. Christians in the New Testament may eat bacon and shrimp but the moral law has remained the same. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and Romans 1:23-27 warn that homosexuality is still a sin. The moral law from the Old Testament has not changed. If everything in the Old Testament were obsolete then you have no right to condemn Omar Mateen for his murderous deed. You may think I condone to what he did because I'm against you but I don't. You may be thinking I'm just pretending not to be for him but I pray that God will open your eyes before it's too late.

You may think that Chick-Fil-A is hypocritical to give victims relief aid but they're not. They're against homosexuality but they don't advocate the murder of homosexuals. It's an "either or" fallacy when you think that a person who's against homosexuality is already a hateful bigot who wants you dead. That kind of thinking has driven you to further stubbornness because you think nothing is wrong with homosexuality. But deep within you know you are not the opposite sex nor do you possess both genders and if you're a transgender, you know very well you haven't been altered biologically during the whole "sex change" operation. If the people if Chick-Fil-A didn't care about you homosexuals they wouldn't go against what can damage you nor would they provide food for those who are their enemies.

Why am I still advocating relief aid for survivors of the Orlando Massacre at happened in the homosexual bar? The Bible teaches in Romans 12:20 says, "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head." We Christians have been commanded to love our enemies. Matthew 5:44 says, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" and Luke 6:35 says, "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for He is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." That's very different from what Islam teaches on how to deal with homosexuals.

Besides, you people aren't as tolerant as you look. I came to preach to you the truth and I'm not forcing you believe it but you accuse me of doing it. You say you adhere to "free speech" and not to hate speech but many of you think wanting Christians gone or dead is an exemption to the rule. It's utterly hypocritical that you tell me not to judge you but you judge me as well. You think I'm guilty of a hate crime for telling you the truth but you decide to get even with all Christians. So who's guilty of a hate crime now? But the Lord Jesus Christ is more than willing to forgive you if you let Him. Don't let your love for your sin stop you. Repent of your sins and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.